Tuesday, September 28, 2010

..Atlast I'm actually blogging

Hi Reader

So after much a due stressing about what to write in my first blogpost ,i have just decided to start from the top.....where does one normally start with anything...An Introduction.

Here's mine:

I'm Sue Levy.26 year old media designer and aspiring business owner of web design bussiness.Happily married and very passionate about family,technology and design..oh and did i mention fashion and everything girly.Yip thats me in a nutshell.



What this blog will have to offer,well whatever i love and loath.Hopefully to inspire those with my daily lessons in life.

So here's to my new blogging journey...Yipee :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first blog post and looking forward to following more of your posts online :-)