Monday, January 25, 2010

New Role for Community Developer

My year is finally on the go, after two days of planning about the year ahead in the Community Space (RLabs) we heard that there will be more projects coming into the space so that mean I will have new rolls for the year :-)

Here is the project that will be involve in this year:

- Social Media Training
- Social Media Consulting
- Mobile Citizens Journalism
- Mobile Counselling
- Community Innovation Academy
- Business Incubator
- Senior Mobile Sessions (SMS)
- Sustainable Mobility Project
- Social Media Surgeries
- RLabs Fellows
- RLabs Modelling

The key rolles that I will focus and be responsible for is the Social Media Surgeries and I will start working on that soon at this point I cant give to musch infoI will keep you updated as that project unfolds. Social Media Consulting and Strategy is one of the projects that I did last year and this years, focus is to get 10 clients for the first half of the year. The other one is the Mobile Counselling Service (MOCO) that provides mobile counselling to people in Western Cape in the area of substance abuse.

No comments: