Saturday, May 10, 2008

WHAT GOD ARRANGE,NO MAN CAN CHANGE

Wow!!!
The last three days has really been so blessed. Clinton and I had been invited by Earl Erasmus to facilitate on an upliftment camp. The students we were to facilitate on this camp are matriculants at Tafelsig High School.Tafelsig is an area that is infected with gansterism and drugs. Even on the school there is a lot of drugs and gansterism which is a huge problem.
Initially I thought that it was going to a nightmare working with these kids, but man was I wrong. These bunch of kids were some of the most talented, beautiful, easy and well-behaved kids to work with .They were such a blessing to work with. I learnt so much from them. So I didn’t just go to teach, I went to receive aswell.This camp really changed me as a person. It just showed me that you should not judge people before you get to know them. I think if we all can see people through the eyes of God and not through our own eyes, we will see the person for who they really are and not all their faults. A lot of people and kids out there are calling out for help.

Big ups to the matriculants of Tafelsig High for touching my life. I give God all the glory and honour for using me as a vessel to go out there and do His work. This past three days would not have been possible without God. He has answered so many prayers.

God arranged this camp and no matter how much our programme changed, Gods programme was still on track. He arranged that these kids’ lives be touched through us, and our lives be touched through them. He just poured out His anointing during this camp. And it is Gods anointing that breaks the yolk of the enemy.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE,AND STILL TO DO

No comments: