Thursday, December 9, 2010

OH NO HIS BACK AGAIN....


Yes I'm back, they say..
"Greatness comes not when things always go good for you.

But the greatness comes when you’re really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes.Because only if you've been in the deepest valley you can know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain." by pravstalk .

I'm feeling so amped right now.. you wont believe :) in the next 3 hours I'll be on my way to London flight boards in heathrow. ssh..... Not to mention but just about 3:55pm this afternoon I had the privilege of being part of a lock down, now I know you like. "Lock down?" but Yes, Marlon Parker was locked in for 24hours by Rlabs Staff in a small room in their new building they hoping to revamp as their new Head office building. You can read more about it here: RLabs Site and check out live stream.

So excited about my holiday, I will be meeting up with Brent Williams (Facebook Page) in London.

You will be reading more about me here and there also on Facebook.

check it out ;)


No comments: