Saturday, June 21, 2008

Growth is evident

This past week I observed many of the guys at the Impact Centre and can truly say that growth is evident. To think that many of the guys a year ago was caught up with drugs and gang activity with very little if any hope. Many have given up on them but today I see lives that has been reconstructed and changed for the better. This is so exciting to see that not only have they won the battle of addiction but also taken on the duty of construction of other lives. Last night another young man joined the guys, with no where to stay and not knowing where to turn to with his problem with addiction. A year from now I'm more than confident that I'll see a reconstructed life that has been transformed through Jesus Christ and the world will see how this same young man is impacting others who's lost.

I salute the Impact Team for the work that they are doing. Growth is evident and the best is yet to come!!!

No comments: