Thursday, April 3, 2008

God is on the Throne!

Greetings everyone in Jesus name,

I have been really busy with my studies the last few weeks; I had a 20 page Marketing Plan that I had to complete.

Last week we had the launch of the Glory Revolution at CPUT (Cape Peninsula University of Technology) in Room 315 in the Engineering Building. We had an awesome experience in the presence of the Lord. I am excited thinking about what God is going to do with this Campus Ministry.

I’m spending my afternoon at CPUT campus today handing out pamphlets about the next Glory Revolution to students and telling them how Jesus Christ turned my life around. We are now waiting to meet Nils Indahl, the director of European Digital Journalism and his friend Mika. They will be enjoying a proudly South African Potjiekos with all the guys at the Impact Centre.

I am very impressed with God, he is awesome…….!

Be blessed, Clinton

PS: God loves you no matter what you’ve done….

No comments: